Reduce business isolation and
Connect with like-minded people in the
Compassion Biz Community
Are you suffering from the effects of isolation as a business owner?
Feeling stuck as a business owner?
Are you frustrated because you are brimming with ideas but can’t seem to implement them? You might be wasting valuable time figuring it all out on your own.
You’re putting in so much work, and you feel you’re the only one struggling to get your business thriving!
The stress is mounting because you have no one to share your business issues and ideas with?
Are you overthinking your next step
& getting stuck in overwhelm?
Virtual Networking is in!
Networks are usually marketing focused, but as business owners, we need so much more. This is a compassionate community where people can share all of their challenges and find ways to overcome them.
We’re working with the ideas and concepts of the Compassion Business Plan book and beyond. We help you set and implement your goals successfully.
Whether you’re looking for an accountability partner or to validate your next business idea, you’re in the right place.
Here you’re human first!
We’re a caring community where you can build your company with like-minded people.
I help business owners, build a compassionate business
There are 3 types of communities:
- Marketing focussed networks,
- Content focussed, leading to information overload,
- Mentoring communities, to focus on your goals and being held accountable.
This is a mentoring community where we focus on reaching goals. In addition, we encourage our members to build relationships.
Benefits of joining the Compassion Biz Community
- You’ll reduce the loneliness of running your own business
- Set weekly goals and see how your big targets are hit
- Become accountable to each other with no shaming if life happens
- Discover how to make the best use of your time to fulfil your dreams
- Powerful Q&A sessions to get your most pressing questions answered on the spot
Here’s How It Works
This is a monthly membership where we’ll dive deep into the different topics from the Compassion Business Plan book.
Weekly online meetings where we’ll cover:
The topic of the month: Q&A session and discussion around the month’s topic.
Goal Setting: Goal setting: Set goals and report back each week.
Topic talk: A 15-minute talk on 1 aspect of improving as a person or as a business
Q&A session: Q&A session to discuss questions that came up through the month. Only if there is a week 5 in the month.
Chat in breakout rooms of a few people at a time. You’ll know that these sessions are private and won’t be shared anywhere on the internet, making it safe to voice real concerns
We’d Love To Have You
In The Compassion Biz Community
How your life will be different when you join the community
- You’ll be able to share in a private group where you feel safe.
- You’ll be able to help other people with your unique gifting.
- You’ll see how your business grows with small, consistent changes over time as you change and grow as a business owner.
Take small steps to advance
In this community, you’ll learn:
- How to increase your energy levels to have enough energy to get the work done while avoiding burnout.
- How vital connection is. You don’t have to go it alone.
- How to create time in your schedule for relaxation and rest.
- How focussed time will serve you to get much more done in your time.
- Discover why you’re overwhelmed and how to manage it.
- How to realise what you want to achieve and how to advance to the next level with moral support from the community.
Who shouldn’t join this program
If you’re still hooked on a hustle mentality, this will not work for you. Here we’re all about starting a business with compassion for ourselves and others.
This program is for business owners. Join us if you want to:
- succeed at your business or side-hustle
- to take back your time by integrating your work and family life
- And achieve ultimate success by creating your dream life!
Join our community on a month-to-month basis.
Cancel with a 30-day notice period.
Are you ready to join the community?
Join The Compassion Biz Community
TODAY FOR JUST R200 per month!
Do you have questions? Here are a few things that my clients and customers ask, along with my responses! If you’ve got more questions, don’t hesitate to email my team at [email protected]
I run my own business, so I'm stretched for time
As you probably know, your business will only grow to the extent you do. Investing an hour a day will show dividends. You’re worth it.
Be compassionate towards yourself by spending time to build meaningful business relationships. It’s a skill that’ll serve you well into the future.
Why this price?
After all the years of building up experience and writing a book, it seems too good to be true to offer this community at such a low price.
The reason for the price is to make it affordable so that more people can access information to start a business they can be happy in.
The price increase every year.
So, this is the best time to join the community.
My job is keeping me so busy, leaving me no time!
If you don’t have time to do this program, chances are you’re working for a boss.
Do you believe you should spend all your time making money for a company that doesn’t put your needs above their own? If it’s a corporate company, does your boss two levels up even know your name?
It’s time to put yourself first.
Invest the time and money in your business if you’re ready to get out of the rat race.
After all, you’re not a rat.
Please don’t wait for as long as I did to take action. I regret not taking these steps a decade or 2 earlier.
Being part of this vibrant community
is just a click away